Immigration Legal Services

Our Immigration Legal services include:

Family Immigration

The Immigration and Nationality Act provides a process for foreigners to immigrate to the US based on family ties.

Green Cards

Having a Green Card makes it possible for you to live and work permanently in the United States.


The United States has many ways to obtain citizenship. Depending on your situation, different requirements may apply to you.


VAWA is a special immigration status for victims of domestic violence.


The U nonimmigrant status provides relief for victims of specific crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation.

T Visa

A T visa is a type of visa allowing certain victims of human trafficking and immediate family members to remain and work temporarily in the United States.

Employment Authorization

Form I-766/EAD is a document that proves your legal working status in the United States for an allotted time period.


A waiver or request for forgiveness is a procedural legal action that we can take to ask the government to forgive any immigration violations in order for us to maintain residency.

Deportation Defense

Our attorneys will evaluate your situation and seek every form or relief possible to keep you in the United States.

Scroll to Top